1. So far we are 1 and 1/2 weeks into the, oh what to call it, experiment to teach the boys the cost of freedom. So far So Good! They have had wonderful attitudes about it- NO complaining, and only one of them had to start over after a couple of days.
They are both on half hour increments, and I am quite proud of them. I usually know where they are, and they have been home at much more decent hours. So nice. AND mom has not yelled, or even WANTED to yell in quite some time. Peace. Tranquility. Growth.
Yippee.
I have budgeted my money, and my time and their chores. Now to live up to it, ah the rub. Well, the boys have been mighty good examples to me of late. Now I just need to budget MY chores, menus and talents. Well, and live up to it. Can anyone say GRACE and MERCY? :0)

2. If you see this Tuesday, July 22. Please go to Culvers on Tylersville and buy food in the name of the Rosenows to help raise money for this family in need. They have adopted about 14 special needs kiddos and have, I think, 3 of their own. Neat story: http://www.theshepherdscrook.org/
Check it out!!! That's all for now.

No comments:
Post a Comment