Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tag, I'm It

First, Do check out our friends' post about their trip to China to pick up their daughter. The Simmons family is there right now and could use your prayer!
http://ofpathsanderrands.blogspot.com/

Second, Joy tagged me so I will answer these questions. Then I'm going to tag Jaime, Dea, Wendy, Susan, Erin, Monique and Pookie

You are supposed to answer with one word, you know how I am incapable of THAT!
Enjoy!
1. Where is your cell phone? Purse
2. Your significant other? Mowing
(not sure what happened to #3!)
4. Your mother? Dining Out
5. Your father? FL
6. Your favorite thing? Books
7. Your dream last night? Odd
8 Your favorite drink? Coffee/Tea
9. Your dream/goal? Passion/Simplicity
10. The room you’re in? Den
11. Your hobby? Eating
12. Your fear? UnSovereignty
13. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Worthy/Organized
14. What you’re not? Disloyal
15. Muffins? Poppyseed
16. One of your wish list items? No Debt
17. Where you grew up? Michigan
18. The last thing you did? Dark Chocolate
19. What are you wearing? Yoga Pants
20. Favorite gadget? Air Conditioning
21. Your pets? Doggie
22. Your computer? MacBookPro
23. Your mood? Tired
24. Missing someone? Yes
25. Your car? Japanese
26. Something you’re not wearing? Contacts
27. Favorite store? Depends
28. Like someone? Lots
29. Your favorite color? Red
30. When is the last time you laughed? Last Night
31. Last time you cried? Daily

2 comments:

Elizabeth Bergeron said...

Hi Ari, I am trying to figure out how to move the tag to my blog. I am slow to learn this stuff!! :)

Hey, come over and swim with the boys!!

Wendy

Arielle said...

I had to copy/paste and drag to get it in mine! :0) We'll come soon!!!