OK, I know that some of you are way past this level, but I just learned how to link a website to a word (i.e. in my Depression post Patiently Hope and Quietly Wait below, and also here, I linked the name Spurgeon to the actual site of his sermon- READ IT E & M). So now in my blogs you can just click on the word and go directly to the site. Cool. Thanks, Cynthia C. for teaching me how (and Keith C. for showing your dear wife!). Let's practice.
Did you know that if you sign up for Planet Smoothie's e-newsletter (OK, Mom & Dad, click on the words Planet Smoothie) you will get a free 22oz. smoothie for your birthday? I just had mine last week. Yum Yum!

Here's another one. A Child's Hope Intl. is trying to save the starving children in Africa, and also to get children adopted-locally or from over seas, and also to get local children in foster care. Check them out!
That is all for now. But it is not all for good. I will be back! I still have that Tagged thing to do for Jaime, family picts to post....
See ya!

4 comments:
Yeah for the links! I was thinking we should get together and I'd show you how to do this but now you know everything that I know about blogging! :)
Sweet....Literally. I look forward to my smoothie treat next month. Glad it worked for you! :D
CC
In regards to your post on my blog, I don't want to go very early either. I want to try to get Abigail to take a nap first! I will get you three tickets and we can coordinate a time! :)
Arielle,
Is it too complicated to tell me how to link a word to another site?
I don't know how to do that. IF it's easy to explain the steps, pleae let me know! :)
Thanks,
Dea
Post a Comment