Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What was I...?

Do you ever walk into a room to get something and forget what is was you were going to get?

Do you ever start to say something and then forget your point?

Do you ever go to do something and then forget what you were going to do?

Ever forget someone's name? Someone you've known for years?

I remember struggling mightily once to remember the word, table. Ugh!

Tonight I opened my email to retrieve who knows what so that I could go to who knows what website to take care of who knows what. So, I decided to blog about it all instead. Maybe it was all the sugar I ate for dinner?

I found out about Sandy the personal assistant from Robin's Heart of Wisdom blog. I guess you sign up for her free(?) reminder service. She reminds you to send birthday cards (YES!!! I KNOW I NEVER GET THEM OUT), of tasks to do, calls to make, anything I guess.

I always tell my husband I need a good wife. Maybe I just found her? The Lord did not bless me with a brain that remembers things (YES!!! I WRITE IT DOWN) but. Ok, honestly. I had a great one-liner coming, however I just forgot it. Honestly.

So I've kept her website open on my desktop for two days so that I don't forget to try this. If I just add her to the list, she'll get lost in the fry. Now to just find the time to train dear Sandy.... 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are a little young to be having this problem, aren't you? I do this all the time...I try to cover it most of the time and don't admit that I have forgotten what I am doing!