
Isaac turned 12 on the 26th!!! I almost have two full blown teenagers!

Grandma's homemade cakes. Always a hit. Alex & Colleen got their pie as well. Sans butter. Ask Colleen. ;0)

That is Shandy the new addition at the grandparents' home. I think he wore her out! I know she wore out our dog, Phoebe. Isaac is a sweet and precious fella...

and a big pest (a dominant Corcoran trait). That is Shandy again-going into Colleen's hair.

Is it genetic or environmental? Age old quandary.

A more serene moment in the week.
Honorable mentions!

My Dad turned 79 on the 24th! For his birthday he got to go to the hospital with a blood clot in his lung. Oh the fun.
Breanna turned 18 on the 22nd! She is like family so she gets to go in the blog. :0)

A fine time was had by all.
I do hope you all had a LOVELY Thanksgiving. Don't we have much for which to thank our Lord?! Even if your holiday did not look like a Norman Rockwell painting- the Lord has offered you eternal life thru His Son's death for you on the cross. It doesn't get any better, friends.
1 comment:
Hello there... I'm tagging you in a bloggy, Christmas-y, snowball fight thing (supposedly). It's totally optional so do it only if you want. Here ya go:
http://joyslittlesoapbox.blogspot.com/2008/12/snowball-on-way.html
Post a Comment