
My job is winding down this week. I now find myself with "free time" and I'm nervous about how to assign it. Ironically that means that it is getting frittered away, a bit. But I am enjoying quiet days at home walking and talking with my sons, getting through all my emails, completing laundry in a timely manner, keeping up with the crumbs on the counter, dreaming and praying about what to do next, and so on.
Back to the Identity Crisis. What to do with the blog? What to post? When to post?
I think I will make this blog my designated family blog. It will be where I share the happenings in our family... for our family afar. I think I will start another one for all my "deeper" musings. I have toyed with different posting ideas. I am still playing with ideas, but I think the title will be:
Faith... Fatally Flawed yet Forgiven and Free (an enemy Loved).
I know, I try too hard. I feel I need to have it all, and then its too much. Passion does that.
Musings

No comments:
Post a Comment